Breastfeeding can be challenging but with the right information and approach things can change for the better.
When a baby is put to the breast there is a connection that is not seen but can only be felt by mother and baby. With a baby moving around and crying it can be become distressing. Here are some tips to help you get into a space of understanding and patience because that is what breastfeeding needs.
What is shared:
- It is not breastfeeding to a new born
- Comfort is the first priority, then feeding
- Why babies cry
- It takes time to understand the language of your baby
- Breastfeeding is totally new with each child
- Repeating helps to raise confidence. It’s all training
Subscribe so you can be notified of the next podcast, and/or leave a voice message with any questions you may have on this subject.
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/pregnancy-without-fear/message